Soul-utions is a carefully crafted worship experience designed to help you on your spiritual journey. We are a group of people who are seeking God's plan for how to live our lives. You are welcome to join us on Sunday mornings at 11:00 AM at Morrison United Methodist Church in Leesburg, Florida. Come on in, grab some breakfast, and experience the love of Christ.

Monday, January 10, 2011

There’s An APP for That!

Its 2011 and I for one want to make this the best year possible!  So I’m looking for ways to do that.  A friend of mine suggested that God has an APP for that.   Actually, when I started to investigate God’s APPS, I was amazed to find that God has many APPS to make my life more in tuned to the creation He designed me to be.  God has APPS available for each of us to download in our hearts.
One exciting APP is LOVE!  You’re probably wondering what this is all about.  This APP helps us to see clearly what genuine love REALLY looks like.  It looks like quality as well as quantity.  Genuine love is limitless, never guarded and totally unconditional!
Each of us understands the world’s definition of love – it is selfish and insincere, always asking the question: What’s in it for me?   This kind of love is easy to discern, for it is limited.  It is guarded and conditional.  It has the attitude – if you do this for me, I will do this for you.
So what does the love in your life look like?  How do you love?  What kind of love are you receiving?  If this is an APP for you, then simply pray for God to come and install this gift of LOVE from the Holy Spirit into your heart and watch your relationships transform in front of your eyes!
God loves you and so do I!

1 comment:

  1. I love the notion of God having Apps for me to use in my daily life. I think this sermon series will be exciting and I am looking forward to it. Love is definitely a good App to start with.

    ReplyDelete